Residents will see tax increase
A 2.1% increase in the village levy for the 2012-13 budget year will mean property owners in Brady will pay a little more in taxes the coming year.
Village trustees approved the budget during their regular monthly meeting on Sept. 12.
With an increase in expenditures of more than $72,000, the village raised the levy just over one cent.
Chairman Jeff Miller said that will mean a tax increase of about $8 per $100,000 of valuation for the year.
The bulk of the upward changes in the budget come from mandated repairs to the sewer lagoon.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet