Homecoming royalty announced
The student body of Brady Public Schools has selected the 2012 homecoming royalty.
Queen candidates are senior girls Brittney Christophersen, Molly Hannon and Dakota Terry.
The king candidates are Josh Boon, Zach Mann and Bryley Roper.
Members of the homecoming royalty court were selected through a school-wide vote on Thursday. The student council conducted the election.
The king and queen will be crowned at halftime of Friday’s football game with Wallace by last year’s king and queen, Sawyer Burke and Maggie Burke.
The royalty will reign over the homecoming dance in the commons area following the game.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action