Homecoming royalty announced
The student body of Brady Public Schools has selected the 2012 homecoming royalty.
Queen candidates are senior girls Brittney Christophersen, Molly Hannon and Dakota Terry.
The king candidates are Josh Boon, Zach Mann and Bryley Roper.
Members of the homecoming royalty court were selected through a school-wide vote on Thursday. The student council conducted the election.
The king and queen will be crowned at halftime of Friday’s football game with Wallace by last year’s king and queen, Sawyer Burke and Maggie Burke.
The royalty will reign over the homecoming dance in the commons area following the game.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney