Sen. John Wightman recovering from stroke
State Sen. John Wightman of Lexington is at Madonna Rehabilitation Center in Lincoln where he’s undergoing rehabilitation after what officials called a moderate stroke on Sept. 16.
Wightman’s staff said the 73-year-old was transported from his home in Lexington to Bryan LGH in Lincoln where he underwent treatment and evaluation.
Cards and letters can be sent to Wightman at Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital, 5401 South St., Lincoln, NE, 68506.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC