Sen. John Wightman recovering from stroke
State Sen. John Wightman of Lexington is at Madonna Rehabilitation Center in Lincoln where he’s undergoing rehabilitation after what officials called a moderate stroke on Sept. 16.
Wightman’s staff said the 73-year-old was transported from his home in Lexington to Bryan LGH in Lincoln where he underwent treatment and evaluation.
Cards and letters can be sent to Wightman at Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital, 5401 South St., Lincoln, NE, 68506.
- Lake water diversion aids both flood relief and long-term water goals
- Swedes’ book about Gothenburg to be released in August
- Same song, 11th verse for Blue Heron Campground
- Six Swede boys make it to state
- PinPoint fiber problem solved
- Graduation shirt is now 75 years old
- Top-ranked academic students speak at GHS graduation
- Trip to Henry Doorly zoo