Sen. John Wightman recovering from stroke
State Sen. John Wightman of Lexington is at Madonna Rehabilitation Center in Lincoln where he’s undergoing rehabilitation after what officials called a moderate stroke on Sept. 16.
Wightman’s staff said the 73-year-old was transported from his home in Lexington to Bryan LGH in Lincoln where he underwent treatment and evaluation.
Cards and letters can be sent to Wightman at Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital, 5401 South St., Lincoln, NE, 68506.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog