Golfers win triangular
COZAD—Three Gothenburg golfers shot their personal best nine-hole score during a triangular at Cozad on Sept. 25 to lead the Swedes to a team win.
Taylour Marshall and Mallory McCoy each carded 44 to share the low-score spot while McKinley Harm was close behind with 46.
The Swedes finished with 185 scoring four of the five varsity players.
Cozad came in second at 216 with Broken Bow third at 239.
“All of the girls played very well and only continue to show improvement as the season progresses,” said coach Tara Foster. Taylour, Mallory and McKinley have really stepped up this year to help the Swedes bring in low team scores.”
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life