Left, right, left
MARCHING PRACTICE: The Gothenburg High School marching band has participated in several marching events so far this year including Hay Days in Cozad, Harvest Festival in Gothenburg and plan to march in Minden in a couple of weeks. The pep band will play at 1:15 p.m. Saturday during a NESTFest event in front of Gothenburg State Bank. The drum line practiced on the high school track last week. The are, l-r: band director Tom Belanger, Sydney Pride, Holly McPheeters, Ziek Brian and Roman Schmidt.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action