First snow of season doesn’t stop NESTFest
Musicians, food providers, dancers, farm animals, people and more braved the first flakes of the season Saturday in downtown Gothenburg for NESTFest.
The city was a site for a Nebraska Educational Savings Trust (NEST) festival touting Nebraska’s 529 College Savings Plans.Gothenburg State Bank hosted the celebration for families to learn more about how they can save money for college.
Representatives from NEST were at the celebration to answer questions and offered $50 bonuses to start such a plan.
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president
- Lake water diversion aids both flood relief and long-term water goals
- Swedes’ book about Gothenburg to be released in August
- Same song, 11th verse for Blue Heron Campground
- Six Swede boys make it to state
- PinPoint fiber problem solved
- Graduation shirt is now 75 years old
- Top-ranked academic students speak at GHS graduation