POLITICAL POINT: Three-year-old Carter Kincheloe had lots of interest in a 12-foot Trojan horse that appeared Thursday afternoon at the Gothenburg Public Library, even though the toddler had no knowledge of the Amendment 3 proposal to increase legislators’ term limits from eight to 12 years. Scott Tillman of Michigan built the horse out of white pine. He is hauling it, along with its political message, to 30 Nebraska communities with friends, Gary Heinzle and Mike Groene of North Platte, representatives of Nebraskans Against Amendment 3.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested