Thumbs up for water survey
Groundwater education: Gothenburg High School junior Tyson Miller advertises a survey he and the rest of his environmental class gave classmates Friday. The class is working in partnership with The Groundwater Foundation to educate students about the importance of clean drinking water and responsible usage, according to class teacher Maggie Tiller. Students who completed the survey received pencils and bookmarks.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship