Time to write Santa
SANTA READY FOR MAIL: Logan Koehler, this year’s chair for the Youth Community Improvement Program’s Santa letter-writing project, said youngsters can now write to Santa and mail their letters in the special Santa mailbox inside The Times newspaper office at 406 10th St. If there is a return address, Santa will respond with a personal letter. The deadline for letters is Friday, Dec. 4, so Santa can respond before Christmas.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly