Time to write Santa
SANTA READY FOR MAIL: Logan Koehler, this year’s chair for the Youth Community Improvement Program’s Santa letter-writing project, said youngsters can now write to Santa and mail their letters in the special Santa mailbox inside The Times newspaper office at 406 10th St. If there is a return address, Santa will respond with a personal letter. The deadline for letters is Friday, Dec. 4, so Santa can respond before Christmas.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet