Time to write Santa
SANTA READY FOR MAIL: Logan Koehler, this year’s chair for the Youth Community Improvement Program’s Santa letter-writing project, said youngsters can now write to Santa and mail their letters in the special Santa mailbox inside The Times newspaper office at 406 10th St. If there is a return address, Santa will respond with a personal letter. The deadline for letters is Friday, Dec. 4, so Santa can respond before Christmas.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action