RUNZA REX VISITS: Youngsters in the afternoon Story Hour session at the Gothenburg Public Library got to meet Runza Rex on Thursday when Runza Restaurant presented a check for $353.31 to the children’s library for purchasing new materials. The local restaurant donated a portion of its sales for one day as part of the national Runza fund raiser that promotes the importance of reading and literacy. Pictured are, l-r: Front—Teegan Stevens, Scout Bell, Ashlyn Peterson, Addison Burkink, Kinley Oberg, Tessa Carter, Axtyn Jesseph, Mavrix Butterfield, Tristan Koch, Linda Swan; Middle—Peyton Hilbers, Kaitlyn Hecox, Logan Feather, Brookelyn Kotschwar, Jaxon Earll, Callen Johnson, Beckett Anderson, Tyler Steuben; Back row—Mary Koch, Runza Rex, Evan Johnson.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested