FFA produce helps buy food Food Pantry donation
Gothenburg FFA’ers recently gave the American Lutheran Church Food Pantry $300 from money raised by selling vegetables from the FFA Community Garden at the local Farmer’s Market. FAA’ers plant and tend the garden, at the corner of Avenue G and 12th Street, during spring and summer. Pictured are, l-r: Jessica Schmidt, the Rev. Tom Wilson of the American Lutheran Church, Kristin Bartlett and Morgan Kowalewski.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly