Shopko Hometown opens
Ribbon cuttingShopko Hometown celebrated a grand opening Thursday morning with city officials, Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce ambassadors and others present. Mayor Joyce Hudson said good things are always happening in Gothenburg, citing the Shopko store as another example. Once a Pamida store, in the Gothenburg Improvement’s Company Fourth Street industrial tract, the building was recently converted to Shopko Hometown. Pictured are, l-r: Shopko employees Lori Hoesel, Melodi Rogers, Cindy McMinn, Mike Buesing, Chelsey Hall, store manager Meggan Schwager, Nancy Freeman and Amber Land.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins