Hogwarts visits library
Gingerbread house display: This cracker and candy replica of Hogwarts, from the Harry Potter movies, was created by a local Destination Imagination team. The castle-like structure, and seven others, are on display at Gothenburg Public Library and can be viewed through Friday, Dec. 21, during regular library hours. Browsers are encouraged to select their favorite one.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet