Scouts are high flyers
Airplane enthusiasts: A fourth-grade Weeblos Cub Scout group from Gothenburg was treated to airplane rides on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Scouts who participated were Sam Aden, Colton Sitorius, Brodee Gugleman, Xavier McBride, Dawson Ostergard, Uriah Blauvelt, Jakoby Loibl and Jake Scherer. Parents were also invited to participate. Orientation flights, like this one, are sponsored by local pilot Jim Hotz who provided two aircraft in which parents and scouts could ride. Airport manager Dennis Brown arranged the flights and pilots were Jim Hotz and Mike Hoesel.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship