Rose promotion helps others Collected cans:
The two floral and gift shops in town, Dee’s Floral and Ribbons and Roses had a rose promotion in November that raised money for the local food pantry. Collectively, the businesses received about 250 food items and raised about $50 in donations. Left, Dee’s Floral employees are, l-r: Brittnie Covert, Bette Richardson, Amanda Barkmeier, Micki Hueftle and owner Dee Miller. Below, Denise Romatzke, owner of Ribbons & Roses, poses with cans collected.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship