Charting for college success
Support for life after high school
Students, parents, college representatives and others gathered at the Holiday Inn Express on Jan. 28 to learn about academic support and/or accommodations for college. Financial and scholarship information and accounts of experiences by recent graduates in post-secondary settings were offered as well as display tables and representatives from colleges across Nebraska. The evening was hosted by Dawson County Transitions and the ABLE program.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins