Charting for college success
Support for life after high school
Students, parents, college representatives and others gathered at the Holiday Inn Express on Jan. 28 to learn about academic support and/or accommodations for college. Financial and scholarship information and accounts of experiences by recent graduates in post-secondary settings were offered as well as display tables and representatives from colleges across Nebraska. The evening was hosted by Dawson County Transitions and the ABLE program.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly