What’s on the menu?
A Gala affair: Getting to the bottom of a dead body behind the Doo-Wop diner was dished up last Saturday night during Gothenburg Memorial Hospital Foundation’s fund-raising gala event. Gala goers, many who dressed as characters from the 1950s, solved a murder mystery, dined and danced to the music of “Formerly Three.” Pictured are, l-r: Alan Daup, with greasy hair and wearing a black-leather jacket, Chris Healey and Corbett Hahn, who sported a soda-fountain hat.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president