Lattes in the library
Fund-raising treat: Gothenburg junior and senior high school students could buy iced lattes last Thursday as part of “Read a Latte” in the high school library. The event raises money to buy materials for library activities such as furnishings and books which are outside the library’s annual budget. The event grossed more than $450 which librarian Lori Long said will be used to buy e-books and audio books that students can check out on a computer or mobile device. Long, who usually has the event during National Library Week in April, said 25 gallons of latte were sold in four hours. Pictured are juniors Trenton Long and Taylor Mroczek.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested