Soup and sandwiches
MEALS ON WHEELS FUND RAISER: The Meals on Wheels board hosted a fund-raiser at the Senior Center on Feb. 6 where 150 eaters, who made free-will donations, had a choice of soup, sandwich and dessert. Proceeds from the meal will be used to replace containers and coolers used in meal delivery and to assist anyone who can’t afford to pay for meals. Combined with a $550 donation from Gothenburg teachers, $1,525 was raised, according to board president Kendra Fecht.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action