Soup and sandwiches
MEALS ON WHEELS FUND RAISER: The Meals on Wheels board hosted a fund-raiser at the Senior Center on Feb. 6 where 150 eaters, who made free-will donations, had a choice of soup, sandwich and dessert. Proceeds from the meal will be used to replace containers and coolers used in meal delivery and to assist anyone who can’t afford to pay for meals. Combined with a $550 donation from Gothenburg teachers, $1,525 was raised, according to board president Kendra Fecht.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship