Awareness Week: Mayor Joyce Hudson has declared March 11-17 as MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Awareness week in Gothenburg, which coincides with the national awareness week. MS is described as an often disabling disease of the central nervous system that disrupts the flow of information between an individual’s body and brain. Dawson County is sponsoring the Dawson County Walk MS in 2013 in Gothenburg on May 25 to raise money to find a cure for the disease. Pictured with Hudson (right) is Kyle Ferguson of Lexington who is the Dawson County Walk chairperson.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested