Awareness Week: Mayor Joyce Hudson has declared March 11-17 as MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Awareness week in Gothenburg, which coincides with the national awareness week. MS is described as an often disabling disease of the central nervous system that disrupts the flow of information between an individual’s body and brain. Dawson County is sponsoring the Dawson County Walk MS in 2013 in Gothenburg on May 25 to raise money to find a cure for the disease. Pictured with Hudson (right) is Kyle Ferguson of Lexington who is the Dawson County Walk chairperson.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship