Just a memory
Snow Igloo: With the past weekend’s balmy temperatures, the foot of snow dumped on the area Feb. 20-21 seems like a distant memory. However a week after the storm, enough of the white stuff remained for 6-year-old Tucker Knauss and his dad, Spencer Knauss, to build this igloo in their backyard. Upon finishing construction, Tucker filled a cooler with snowballs that he stored inside the structure.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action