Students travel to Capitol
ALL ABOUT WATER: Gothenburg High School’s environmental science class, taught by Maggie Tiller, traveled to the State Capitol on March 15 as guests of the The Groundwater Foundation and the Nebraska Wellhead Protection Network during National Groundwater Awareness Week. Gothenburg and Auburn students were invited to share their concerns and perspectives on state water issues. Pictured is GHS junior Shelby Mannel (center) showing Becky Schuerman (left) of the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services a groundwater foundation application. Other Gothenburg students pictured are Tyson Miller and Curtis Andres (far right). The Groundwater Foundation has worked with GHS class on water issues throughout the year and the class also does activities on its own.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested