FFA appreciation luncheon Pork & fixings
Gothenburg’s FFA chapter treated the community to a pork luncheon Monday at the local high school in honor of National Agriculture Week. Throughout the day, members also listened to presentations by people involved in agriculture such as Kyla Wize, a GHS graduate who is the education director for the Nebraska Pork Producers Association. FFA’ers are also hosting ag olympics through the week and a Greenhand Day for freshman in the organization. Pictured are, l-r: FFA’ers Kaylee Beyea and Tyler Block and Trish Maline, who is the mother of FFA’ers.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship