FFA appreciation luncheon Pork & fixings
Gothenburg’s FFA chapter treated the community to a pork luncheon Monday at the local high school in honor of National Agriculture Week. Throughout the day, members also listened to presentations by people involved in agriculture such as Kyla Wize, a GHS graduate who is the education director for the Nebraska Pork Producers Association. FFA’ers are also hosting ag olympics through the week and a Greenhand Day for freshman in the organization. Pictured are, l-r: FFA’ers Kaylee Beyea and Tyler Block and Trish Maline, who is the mother of FFA’ers.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action