Miniature mortar boards
STORY HOUR GRADUATION
Eighty-two children participated in the Gothenburg Public Library’s story hour graduation ceremonies on Thursday. The children listened to stories, sang songs, recited rhymes and received certificates in front of their families and guests. Above, Joseph Sabin provides a big smile for the camera after receiving his miniature mortar board. He will attend kindergarten in the fall.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins