Miniature mortar boards
STORY HOUR GRADUATION
Eighty-two children participated in the Gothenburg Public Library’s story hour graduation ceremonies on Thursday. The children listened to stories, sang songs, recited rhymes and received certificates in front of their families and guests. Above, Joseph Sabin provides a big smile for the camera after receiving his miniature mortar board. He will attend kindergarten in the fall.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.