Hilderbrand gets third in Arizona
Gothenburg High School graduate Mark Hilderbrand earned a bronze medal in the 400-meter hurdles at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s first outdoor meet of the 2013 season at Arizona State on Saturday.
Hilderbrand, a sophomore who graduated from GHS in 2010, was third in the event with a personal best outdoor time of 53.79 seconds.
He competed in five meets during the 2013 indoor season, recording a season-best time of 1:21.37 in the 600-meter hurdles at the Mark Colligan Memorial and a personal-best time of 1:57.59 in the 800-meter hurdles at the Nebraska Tune-Up.
He is the son of Mike and Connie Hilderbrand of Gothenburg.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president