Swedes visit Gothenburg
Three Swedish brothers from Gothenburg’s sister city Göteborg, made Gothenburg a day’s destination Monday when they traveled here from Fort Collins, CO. Two of the brothers, Petter and Johan Nerman, live in Göteborg but came to visit Karl Nerman who is a poker player and musician in Fort Collins. While in Gothenburg, they bought Swede sweatshirts and other items at Peterson’s Supermarket and toured some sites such as the Swedish crosses. Johan discovered the connection between the two cities when he developed a trivia game about Sweden. Pictured are, l-r: Karl, Mayor Joyce Hudson, Kelly Schmeeckle of Peterson’s Supermarket, Petter and Johan.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins