New Service: At the request of the Gothenburg High School Student Council, food services recently implemented an after-school snack bar.
Students can visit the snack bar in the cafeteria for 15 to 20 minutes after school and buy granola and protein bars and juice and sports drinks. Food service manager Joni Jacobsen said they’ve served up to 30 kids in a day. Pictured with Jacobsen (left) is A.J. Whiting (middle) and Jordan Lauer.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride