New Service: At the request of the Gothenburg High School Student Council, food services recently implemented an after-school snack bar.
Students can visit the snack bar in the cafeteria for 15 to 20 minutes after school and buy granola and protein bars and juice and sports drinks. Food service manager Joni Jacobsen said they’ve served up to 30 kids in a day. Pictured with Jacobsen (left) is A.J. Whiting (middle) and Jordan Lauer.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout