Local residents can meet with Sen. Fischer’s staff
U.S. Sen. Deb Fischer said Tuesday that her staff will be at the Gothenburg Public Library to meet with constituents Monday, May 6, from 2-4 p.m.
Fischer said the hours offer a convenient opportunity for people to meet personally with her staff regarding federal casework assistance or other issues at the federal level.
The library is located at 1104 Lake Ave.
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president
- Lake water diversion aids both flood relief and long-term water goals
- Swedes’ book about Gothenburg to be released in August
- Same song, 11th verse for Blue Heron Campground
- Six Swede boys make it to state
- PinPoint fiber problem solved
- Graduation shirt is now 75 years old
- Top-ranked academic students speak at GHS graduation