Local residents can meet with Sen. Fischer’s staff
U.S. Sen. Deb Fischer said Tuesday that her staff will be at the Gothenburg Public Library to meet with constituents Monday, May 6, from 2-4 p.m.
Fischer said the hours offer a convenient opportunity for people to meet personally with her staff regarding federal casework assistance or other issues at the federal level.
The library is located at 1104 Lake Ave.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair