Brady competes at Best of Midwest
Several Brady athletes competed April 30 in the Best of the Midwest track meet at Sutherland.
“Competition is very good at that meet,” coach Rich Britten said. “It’s difficult and that’s what you would expect there.”
Bryley Roper earned the only gold medal with a first place finish in the 400. He was timed at 52.8 seconds.
Two Eagle boys relays—4x400 and 4x800—earned runner-up medals.
Josie Palmer also picked up a silver medal for her second place finish in the high jump.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price