GIDDYUP Sixth graders enjoy Outdoor Ed
HOLD ON: Tim Gibbens brought some of his horses to Outdoor Ed Friday at an interstate lake south of Willow Island and offered kids a chance to ride them. Sixth grader Osman Farah (left) is pictured on one of the steeds.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly