GIDDYUP Sixth graders enjoy Outdoor Ed
HOLD ON: Tim Gibbens brought some of his horses to Outdoor Ed Friday at an interstate lake south of Willow Island and offered kids a chance to ride them. Sixth grader Osman Farah (left) is pictured on one of the steeds.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins