New pergola at Hilltop
SOFTER SUNSHINE: Residents of Hilltop, a skilled nursing facility, have been enjoyed time outside under a new pergola that filters light. Hilltop administrator Scott Bahe said the aluminum structure was installed earlier this spring so residents could sit outside with some shade.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins