Adventures of Robin Hood
ONE-ACT CAST: The Brady one-act play production of “The Very Unmerry Adventures of Robin Hood” finished eighth in the D1-5 district competition at Holdrege on Dec. 1. Lead actor Chevas Shaw, who played Robin Hood, and Danielle Gutherless, portraying Marion, were named outstanding actor and actress. Bertrand won the district and will compete at the Class D-1 state competition in Kearney on Thursday. Pictured are, l-r: Front—Assistant director Susan Golter, Danielle Gutherless, Amanda Lunkwitz, Shaunna Scarrow, Taina Taullie, Jessica Schrad, director Tonja Shaw; Middle—Corbin Blede, Ryan Porter, Kristen boden, Beccah Barnes, Daniel Splane, Brodie Sullivan-Bock, Ethan Callahan; Back—Lighting technician Lincoln Blede, stage hand Kyle Pohlman, Brad Ward, Dalton Riedel, Nathan Montoya, Tyler Egenberger, Chevas Shaw, Devan Polt, Ethann Barnes, stage hand Jeffrey Simants.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action