‘I do’ Marriage of letters
The annual wedding of the letters “Q” and “U” for Dudley Elementary kindergartners was Friday at the school. Each year, teachers host a wedding for children and their parents in the performing arts center with a reception afterwards in the cafeteria. The event helps kindergartners learn when the letters can be used together and apart. Pictured are the bride and groom, Liberty Pierce-Schultz and Garrett Langley, and judge Teresa Messersmith, who is also a Dudley Elementary principal and special education director.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.