‘I do’ Marriage of letters
The annual wedding of the letters “Q” and “U” for Dudley Elementary kindergartners was Friday at the school. Each year, teachers host a wedding for children and their parents in the performing arts center with a reception afterwards in the cafeteria. The event helps kindergartners learn when the letters can be used together and apart. Pictured are the bride and groom, Liberty Pierce-Schultz and Garrett Langley, and judge Teresa Messersmith, who is also a Dudley Elementary principal and special education director.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly