She put teacher on roof
Accelerated reading fun
First grader Ashlyn Richeson used points earned in an accelerated reading program to put teacher Ann Ostendorf (in background) on Dudley Elementary’s roof. Students earn coupons for prizes, lunch with a teacher or for other things by the number of books they read and comprehend. While on the roof for an hour May 15, Ostendorf worked on her laptop computer.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action