Learning about financial literacy
COURSE COMPLETED: Several Gothenburg youths recently completed a nine-week Dave Ramsey Generation Course. The course helps teens become who they were created to be and how to do more with their money as well as prepare them to go out into the world and write their own stories. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Carlin Daharsh, Haley Cline, Danielle Schriver, Shelby Loostrom, Alayna Collins, Amanda Larson; Second row—Rachel Rice, Morgan Weaver, Hailey Maline, Kendra Humphrey, Alex Boson, Jett Seimer; Third row—Braeden Brundage, Caleb Rice, Ryan Rehbach and Cody Cooper. Not pictured: Courtney Brown and Bailey Gibbens.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested