Farmer’s Market in Ehmen park next week
Fresh produce and baked goods at the Farmer’s Market will be sold in Ehmen Park on Thursday, July 11, instead of in downtown Gothenburg.
The annual event is 4:30-6:30 p.m. each Thursday through Sept. 26.
Vendors will set up on the east side of Ehmen Park on Avenue F between 15th and 16th Streets.
Anyone still wanting to sell goods is asked to call the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce office at 537-3505.
Vendor fees are $5 per week or $15 for the season.
A change in location was made this year, at the request of vendors, because the park offers shade and is more child friendly and aesthetically pleasing.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State