Car show enthusiast wins award
A Gothenburg man recently received a plaque that recognized his 1957 Plymouth as a Top 25 vehicle in a car show.
Jay Lewis traveled to Salina, KS, July 25-27, for the 33rd Annual Lead Sled Spectacular.
The show hosted around 2,300 cars, and was put on by Kustom Kemps of America in Oak Dale Park. The park featured vendors, repair men and car specialists.
Lewis’ Plymouth was entered in the Spectacular Top 25 division.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates