Car show enthusiast wins award
A Gothenburg man recently received a plaque that recognized his 1957 Plymouth as a Top 25 vehicle in a car show.
Jay Lewis traveled to Salina, KS, July 25-27, for the 33rd Annual Lead Sled Spectacular.
The show hosted around 2,300 cars, and was put on by Kustom Kemps of America in Oak Dale Park. The park featured vendors, repair men and car specialists.
Lewis’ Plymouth was entered in the Spectacular Top 25 division.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president