Car show enthusiast wins award
A Gothenburg man recently received a plaque that recognized his 1957 Plymouth as a Top 25 vehicle in a car show.
Jay Lewis traveled to Salina, KS, July 25-27, for the 33rd Annual Lead Sled Spectacular.
The show hosted around 2,300 cars, and was put on by Kustom Kemps of America in Oak Dale Park. The park featured vendors, repair men and car specialists.
Lewis’ Plymouth was entered in the Spectacular Top 25 division.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair