Cool relief after hot workout
Water after Workout: As temperatures sizzled in the upper 90s last week (with the heat trend predicted to continue this week), those who work outside should remember to hydrate, especially students involved in athletics who practice outdoors. Pictured, Gothenburg High School eighth-grade cross country runner Maggie Lafuze gulps water at the Wild Horse Golf Club maintenance shed after both the junior and senior teams ran time trials on a shadeless country road last Friday. Temperatures that day hit 98 degrees.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship