School congestion concerns
TUESDAY MORNING TRAFFIC: With increased enrollment, traffic congestion in front of Dudley Elementary on Avenue G has become more of a concern. School and city officials are meeting to see what can be done to keep the area safe as parents drop off and pick up children. Pictured is traffic Tuesday morning at the intersection of Avenue G and 14th Street.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action