Cub Scout kindness appreciated
Saturday, as the parade was winding down, a young lad dressed in a Cub Scout uniform stopped, smiled and said, “Hello.” He then proceeded to share the candy he had gathered.
Not many young people today have the kindness and selflessness that this young man had.
I presume the lady with him was his mother—she should be very proud of this boy!
God bless you young man.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.