Cub Scout kindness appreciated
Saturday, as the parade was winding down, a young lad dressed in a Cub Scout uniform stopped, smiled and said, “Hello.” He then proceeded to share the candy he had gathered.
Not many young people today have the kindness and selflessness that this young man had.
I presume the lady with him was his mother—she should be very proud of this boy!
God bless you young man.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater