How’s my child doing?
PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES: Gothenburg Public Schools hosted parent-teacher conferences last Thursday night and Friday morning in the cafeteria. The conferences, which are twice yearly, give teachers and parents and guardians a chance to visit about how their children are doing in the classroom. Pictured are English teacher Roxanne Whiting (left) as she visits with Kristi Kreuscher.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant