Follow-up article disappoints
I find it very disheartening that this newspaper could make such a huge error on an article at the end of someone’s life. And in the follow-up paper and article, there be no apology to the already grieving family by the person that wrote the article.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins