Follow-up article disappoints
I find it very disheartening that this newspaper could make such a huge error on an article at the end of someone’s life. And in the follow-up paper and article, there be no apology to the already grieving family by the person that wrote the article.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action