Hilltop gets good CMS score
Hilltop Estates Rehabilitation Center received a near-perfect inspection and was given a “much-above-average” score in quality measures designated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
CMS officials recently completed a four-day survey of the center.
The 2013 survey is conducted at all nursing facilities throughout Nebraska that accept Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement.
During the survey, an in-depth review of all areas of care was observed by a team. Among the areas of scrutiny were observations of direct care, dietary and environmental services along with resident interviews, review of policy and procedures implementation and medical records documentation.
Hilltop administrator Scott Bahe said it is the staff and residents that deserve the congratulations of a job well done.
“Their skills and teamwork are what makes results like this possible,” Bahe said.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC