Early Halloween surprise: Sasquatch, also known as Bigfoot, was spotted in various places in Gothenburg Thursday. The ape- or hominid-like creature, that some people believe inhabits forests, arrived in an ambulance borrowed by fans to attend the Swede vs. Haymaker football game in Cozad Friday night. The costume was donated by Monsanto Learning Center employee Jake Fritton.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins