LUNCH IN LIBRARY: Stakeholders who are community members nominated by District 20 officials or by others met for lunch in the Gothenburg Public Library meeting room Oct. 2 to come up with topics to discuss this winter and spring. Group members are asked to tell at least three people what they discuss at Stakeholders to share the school district’s story and get patron input. Pictured are, l-r: Stakeholders Tim Strauser, Mark Borchardt and Mary Schwanz.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.