Tears of joy for Swede Seniors
SENIOR MOMENT: Kyndal Holmes (left) embraces her father, assistant coach Jay Holmes, along with teammate Emily Franzen following Gothenburg’s victory in the championship game of the District C-6 softball game Friday at the four-plex. Holmes and Franzen, both seniors, have been members of Swede teams that have qualified for state the last three years. For more photos and a story about the district tournament and opening opponent at state, see the sports pages.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship