Theme: Beef....It’s What’s for Dinner.
HOMECOMING COURT: Students chosen as homecoming candidates and the king and queen, plus the 2012 king and queen, gathered for a photograph on the football field Friday night.
The crowning took place after the Swede football game against Chase County. Pictured are, l-r: Front—King Blake Ristine and queen Carlin Daharsh; Back—Candidates Skyler Kottwitz and Adam Speck, 2012 king and queen Logan Sheets and McKenzi Hiebner, candidates Taylor Mroczek and Regan Geiken.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action