Three new trees
Museum enhancement: Three trees, a burr oak and two ivory silk Japanese lilac trees, were planted on the north side of the Gothenburg Historical Museum by board president Dick Larson on Oct. 16. The trees were obtained through a ReTree Nebraska grant. ReTree Nebraska grants are funded by the Nebraska Environmental Trust which is beneficiary of the Nebraska Lottery to help enable the planting of trees. The trees replaced dying silver maples the board removed earlier this year. Pictured are, l-r: board members Ramona Ollendorf, Milan Franzen, Dick Schwanz, Mike Wolff, Larson (kneeling) and Janice Gonzalez.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship