Drawing her dream
Funds for college
A Gothenburg High School eighth grader is a finalist in the NEST (Nebraska Educational Savings Trust) Draw Your Dreams Scholarship Contest. Jourdin Golter, daughter of Nolan and Traci Golter of Gothenburg, received a $2,000 scholarship contribution to a NEST Direct College Savings Plan. The contest was open to all Nebraska students in first through eighth grade. The Nebraska Art Teachers Association selected 12 finalists from all entries.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action