Chamber hosts annual Munchkin Masquerade
CROWDED DOWNTOWN: Throngs of children, parents and other relatives roamed downtown Thursday afternoon when the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce hosted its Munchkin Masquerade on Halloween. Youngsters trick or treat downtown and visit other Chamber businesses during the event. Top, costumed business people at “Flyaways” hair salon (right) are John Stuhr as Woody from “Toy Story” and Riccie Lafuze as Bo Peep.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action